Development Land
Village & Farmyard Development

Advice on Planning, Options & Promotional Agreements

Farmyards, farm buildings (even portal frames) and traditional barns can obtain planning permission for residential use through the Permitted Development Rights under Class Q.  Or via a full or outline planning application or cheaper Permission in Principle (PiP) application.  Becky Farthing, Libby Barron or Helen Wiltshire are happy to discuss how to obtain planning in your farmyard under both Class Q and Class R.

Currently local and national planning policies could not be more helpful for farmers that have suitable land on the edge of a village or town looking to obtain planning permission for residential dwellings on their land.

For village or town development schemes WebbPaton understand the National Planning Policy Framework, 5 year land supply, Neighbourhood Plans,  Local Plans and the Government’s planning policy.   

Speak to George Paton for confidential advice on whether your land is suitable and who best to obtain planning permission.  We can then either help you with going through the planning hoops, and find funding through Option Agreements with developers, or Promotional Agreements with Investors.

If you need planning advice for a farm workers dwelling, diversification project or a new farm building we can help you with your planning application.

Contact WebbPaton by telephone: 01793 842055

Shrivenham 515 dwelling site sold to Legal and General Homes
Promoter Welbeck Land Selling Agents WebbPaton.
Thornbury 350 dwellings site sold to Miller Homes
Promoter Welbeck and Landform Selling Agent WebbPaton.
Grittleton Barns Farmyard Development sold to Stonewood
Landowner funded the planning application. Selling Agents WebbPaton.
Shrivenham 116 dwellings site sold to Bovis
Promoter Gladman Selling Agents WebbPaton.