Land Agent Services
Agricultural Mortgages & Finance
We Assist with all your finance requirements
Providing tailored long-term funding through AMC
We are your local Agricultural Mortgage Corporation Agents. AMC are the leading supplier of long term finance and mortgages for the agricultural sector.
As AMC Agents, we can provide you with tailored funding to support most rural and farm business activities. You will benefit from simple, flexible and affordable lending to support your consolidation, growth or diversification plans.
Who are AMC?
AMC has more than 90 years experience lending to farmers, specialising in long term mortgages and loans for farms and rural businesses. They understand the challenges and opportunities impacting you and the whole agricultural sector.
The benefits of AMC finance
When we help you access AMC finance, you will receive a swift response on your funding proposal. You will also benefit from:
- Competitive mortgage rates, with interest only or repayment options available or a blend of both.
- Rates can be set for the life of the agreement, unlike many other secured loans or overdraft agreements.
- No annual reviews or the need to see annual accounts – we leave you alone to get on with the business of farming.
- No early repayment charges for variable rate loans.
- Finance secured against land as well as property to help you increase the capital you can raise.
- Loans and mortgage agreements can be transferred to the next generation.
- Access to AMC’s experienced and knowledgeable support teams who understand the sector’s unique funding needs.
- Funding decisions that can be approved in principle before you make a sealed bid or go to auction.
Please note that the above are subject to AMC credit criteria and your obligations to AMC continuing to be met.
Who can access AMC funding?
Whether you are a sole trader, partnership, limited company or trust, carrying out an agricultural, horticultural, equine or other rural land based business you can access AMC’s competitive funding.
All lending must be for business purposes only and will be provided on a secured loan basis. It can be used to support a number of different opportunities, included:
- Land purchase
- Refinancing of existing borrowings
- New equipment or machinery
- New Farm Buildings or improving current buildings
- Diversification plans
- New stock
- Buying a farm tenancy
- Working capital support
- Paying out a business / family partners
Types of loan available through AMC
- Long-term borrowing – allowing you to borrow from £25,001 upwards through a long-term standard loan. Repayment terms are available between 5 to 30 years, with interest rates that can be variable or fixed*.
* There is always a possibility that interest rates may go down leaving a fixed rate loan at a higher level compared to a variable rate loan. However, if interest rates rise, a fixed rate loan will remain at the same rate.
How can WebbPaton help?
As an AMC Agent, we help our clients find tailored and competitive agricultural loans through our relationship with AMC. We can provide expert guidance on your financial needs and a quick decision. To discuss the options of borrowing from AMC and how they could assist you, please call Mark Webb on 01793 842055 in confidence or email email@example.com
AMC loans available for business purposes only, provided on a secured loan basis. Minimum AMC standard loan £25,001. To meet customer requirements, lending criteria will vary. Lending is subject to status.