Development Land
Barn Conversions

from planning permission to sale

WebbPaton can provide a one stop shop for landowners who own barns which could become dwellings.  WebbPaton provide advice on the chances of obtaining planning permission, will assist you in applying for planning permission and then can market your barns on the open market.  In recent years rural barns in villages and open countryside have attracted substantial demand.  WebbPaton keep an up to date list of developers and private individuals looking for barn conversions.   Barns can be sold either by property auction, private treaty or by tender.

Farmyards, farm buildings (even portal frames) and traditional barns can obtain planning permission for a residential use through the Permitted Development Rights under Class Q, or via a full or outline planning application or more cheaper Permission in Principle (PiP) application.  Becky Farthing, Libby Barron and Helen Wiltshire are happy to discuss how to obtain planning in your farmyard under both Class Q and Class R.

If you need planning advice for a farm workers dwelling, diversification project or a new farm building we can help you with your planning application.

For more details speak to Becky Meredith, Helen Wiltshire or Libby Barron.